Research performed at the University of Utah suggests that patients diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis, also experience various benefits by engaging in physical activity. When discussing with health care providers or physical therapists possible options for starting an exercise program, MS patients may consider cycling. According to this Multiple Sclerosis Support article, cycling provided numerous benefits to those afflicted with MS. Think muscle gain, less fatigue, a better mood, improved balance and coordination—the list goes on!
Here are a few comments and posts from our Official Liberty Trike Facebook group, that's facing MS as well:
Second ride on my new teal trike! Drove on the sidewalk and then the road, up to level 3. Helmet should arrive today, mirrors next week. Once I am comfortable I will add a pet trailer so Miss Mattie can join along. My husband has been riding an e-bike for over a year and I wanted to go along sometimes, now I can! I have MS so balance and stamina are issues for me. This trike really works for me, I feel a sense of freedom! Many adventures await!!
- Maureen B.
“The Freedom to Move” is right and that is Magic!
MS walk on a Liberty Trike!
BENEFITS OF A LIBERTY TRIKE
- Electrical assist allows boomers, seniors, and folks of all ages with balance or muscle atrophy the freedom to get out and moving.
- Stability and ease of use.
- Increases cognitive functions.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness and balance; the aerobic activity releases endorphins, a natural painkiller.
- Manages stress and improves mental health
THE ADDED VALUE OF A LIBERTY TRIKE
- If allowed, you can take your LT inside stores and facilities (it's that easy and compact). Many have traveled near and far with their LT!
- Comes in 10 beautiful colors (choose a fun color that best suits your personality),
- Full recharge of the battery (from 0 to 100%) only takes 3 hours.
Are you facing challenges of MS or any other mobility challenges? Have you considered a Liberty Trike? Our team is always around to help assist in any way. We can be reached at 866.894.4620 or feel free to email us at email@example.com.